Advisory Commission on Electronic Commerce
Report to Congress
See the Report to Congress (PDF, 810k)(You will need Adobe Acrobat to view the Report to Congress.)
note: The Report to Congress contains hyperlinks to other PDF files on the E-Commerce website. These external links will work even if you are viewing a local copy of the Report which you have downloaded. Clicking on these external links will allow your browser to pull up the supporting PDF files. You can use your browser’s back button to return to the Report.
Printing or downloading the Report will not print or download the supporting PDF files. They must be printed/downloaded separately.
The supporting files can be reached via the Report’s hyperlinks. They are also listed below.
- Letter of Transmittal from Commission Chairman Virginia Governor James S. Gilmore, III
- Statement of Mr. Andal
- Statement of Mr. Armstrong
- Statement of Governor Gilmore
- Statement of Messrs. Guttentag, Novick and Pincus
- Statement of Mr. Harris
- Statement of Ms. Jones
- Statement of Mayor Kirk
- Statement of Governor Leavitt
- Statement of Mr. Lebrun
- Statement of Governor Locke
- Statement of Mr. Norquist
- Statement of Mr. Parsons
- Statement of Mr. Pittman
- Statement of Mr. Pottruck
- Statement of Mr. Sidgmore
- Statement of Mr. Sokul
- Statement of Mr. Waitt
- Opinion of Legal Counsel: Statement by the Commission’s Counsel, Thomas B. Griffith, Esq., and letters that support it from Speaker of the House of Representatives Dennis Hastert and Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott.